No more handling of toxic chemicals results in a safer work environment for everyone.

Many conventional chemistries are toxic and have varying environmental effects. In their form of supply and use, they more than often accompany corrosive properties, inhalation hazards and significant handling risks and thus demand special PPE requirements.

Relative toxicity is measured in many ways, the most common being the effect of the chosen chemical additives on the lethal dose (LD) and lethal concentration (LC) tested against the mortality of vertebrates and invertebrates. The higher the LC or LD number, the lower the relative toxicity.

Many conventional inorganic and organic treatment chemicals, as well as some film forming, neutralizing and alkalizing amines mixtures, all present a high level of precaution and toxicity associated with their application, ranging from as high a toxicity and carcinogenic properties of 82mg/kg to approx. 3,000 mg/kg.

The Anodamine HPFG grade employed for high pressure applications has an LD50 of > 116,000 mg/kg making it a non-toxic product, with little to no risk with handling of the product in its concentrated form. The Anodamine product also is a non hazmat, non-regulated product for transport.

Safety First

Anodamine is a non-toxic, environmentally-friendly chemistry with no handling risks. The result is a safer work environment and peace of mind for everyone, without compromise to performance.


Commonly Used Conventional Chemicals and their Toxicities

Hydrazine – N2H4

Very Toxic, carcinogenic, toxic to the respiratory system, corrosive, reactive with oxidants, very toxic to the environment and the marine environment. Banned in Europe, responsible for many human deaths. 1/2 teaspoon fatal for human being.


Harmful if inhaled, acute toxicity, very toxic for aquatic organisms with lasting harmful effects. Degrades to N2H4 (Hydrazine) in the steam system.


Very Toxic, carcinogenic, risk of severe ocular lesions, very toxic for aquatic organisms, hemotoxin, responsible for deaths of many marine animals when introduced to the aquatic environment. One teaspoon is fatal for human beings.


Flammable, harmful to humans if inhaled, very harmful if ingested or if remained in contact with the skin, very toxic for aquatic animals, with lasting harmful effects.


Flammable, very toxic for aquatic organisms.